Sunday, October 23, 2011



The Liebster Blog award puts new blog owners who have 200 or less than 200 followers.


I was given this award by Kiyomi creator of WoodworkingMomma. Thank you so much! 


In return, I would like to give this award to five of my favorite blogs! I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!
1.) A Little Bit Of Everything

2.) Daily life through my Lens... 
3.) Mrs.Naby-Boy
4.) Preserving a Sense of Wonder
5.) Kate's Little World


Upon receipt of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Congrats on the award. I am your new follower

    Lexi
    http://cupcakedaydreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete